because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright

Monday, September 08, 2008


Thank you for finding ways to help, all the hardwork done
I really didnt expect that the her to be me.
Thank you for all the talks, suggestions, scoldings, asking me to keep my stand
I really really do hope that day will come.
Thank you for just listening to me, you are always the first one i go to,
cos you are just right beside me.
Thank you for letting me to share my lil story with you,
and not forgetting sharing your story with me.

and..

Thank you for making me so un-me because of you.
i dont blame, not even for the next life time i guess.

you know who you are.

I appreciate.
Thank you.
<3