because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright

Monday, January 07, 2008


Time for updates seok!

01/01/2008 was mahjong and get together with vikerz over at my place.
Its seems like start of the year I’ll be celebrating with the girls,
Even though we didn’t plan before hand this year.
Hahaha. Fated!

Then it was work work work.
Friday went meet up with laoda and gang,
Nice chatting!
I’m sure we gonna meet up again real soon ya?

Saturday had a “coincident” dinner with bias pig and willy will.
Haha. Met both of them in food court. So damn qiao.
Bias pig, how long we didn’t have dinner together already?!

Sunday nua-ed at MS kbox with 38 shi.
Singing out lungs out man!
Its really been ages since we last went.
Lol.

And so today.
Work.

I’m starting to feel the tense and stress again.
This month definitely gonna be a very very hectic month.

Moral support anyone? :/








I really really want this feel to goes on…