because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright

Wednesday, August 08, 2007




2000 Central Judging Display Band Competition (April)
Invisible Warrior
Exodus
Summer Time
Tisket-A-Tasket
Blueberry Hill
Just A Closer Walk With Thee

7 years.

7 years ago,
i was in there,
struggling everyday after school to tw
practice like inhuman
just for that one special day.

7 years later,
i watched it again,
goosebum all over,
hoping that i could return to those moments.


シ s e o k says:
miss this?
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
lol
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
if only i now in sec sch lor
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
dream on*
シ s e o k says:
LOL
シ s e o k says:
help me DREAM ON ALSO
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
lol
シ s e o k says:
=(
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
i still think 2000 show is the best
シ s e o k says:
YESSSS

2000 show still brought the BEST memories to us. (: