because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright

Tuesday, July 10, 2007


sy have a friend
a very good friend
a bestie best friend
who currently is going bonker.
you know,
she actually told me this..

hope time faster fly
den he after NS..go find job den i can
quit
wahahahahaha
DREAM ON
wake me up pls


O.O"
jiayou okay bias pig,
you know where you are heading to,
and im sure u can go through this stupid idiot bloody hardship.
all ears for your grumblessss!! ((:


I am lost and know that I must hide says:
go shoppppppinnnnggggg aggggaaaaiiinnnnn
s e o k says:
yeaaaaaaaaaa
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
hahahaa!!
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
like sooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
s e o k says:
sure no problemmmmmmmmm
I am lost and know that I must hide says:
lol..


IM WAITNG AH!