because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright

Saturday, October 15, 2005


hahahahahaha.. i love this! ((:

taken from jess entry, which she took it from my coussy peiwen.

I happened to chance upon my ever-pretty-cousin's blog;
and below was what I read:

(She was writing about herself and her brother when they were younger; I directly quoted)

I remembered that there was this one time that our parents left us in the house alone. Being the thoughtful children we are, we decided to help sweep n mop the floor, so our parents will praise us when they come home. In order to clean the house, the house needs to be dirty in the 1st place. So guess what we did, we dirtied the house with JOHNSON & JOHNSON baby powder!
ALL OVER THE PLACE!
While we were happily 'dirtying' the house, our parents came back! I guessed u all noe what is going to happen nxt... haha...
we got caned lor.

--- Waha! I didn't know about this incident! So silly please~ Haiyo!

...

My bro was very naughty and mischievious when he was young. He was always complaint by his form teachers for being naughty and talkative. Being in the same primary school, i was always told of his 'misdeed' in sch by the teachers.
Do u noe, he slapped this girl bcoz she told him that she likes him. POWER rite?
haha Do u noe what his teacher told me?
this is what she said: " I noe that ur bro is very handsome n cute, but slapping is wrong. U must tell him that k?"
Funny!

--- Very funny indeed. When we were told about this incident during family chalet few months back, I laughed till I almost drop from my chair, so did my cousins. SO stupid lah!

...

And during secondary school, he was complained together with his other 6 friends for naming themselves the 'SEVEN WONDERS!'
WHAHAHA

--- And they did some experiment which the school thought would cause an explosion, and so the school accused them of wanting to bomb the school. LOL.

...

And now, her brother/my cousin is being enlisted already.


Yes, I know.
I have lovely cousins.
=D


how can i not love them? so cute! *giggle*