because you live
you make my world
a colourful one
a beautiful one
the sun's on my side
bring me for a ride
i smile up the sky
i know i'll be alright

Friday, December 31, 2004


Hi.

I wish you and yoyr family a happy new year.

Last Tuesday we got your post.

And we give them all.

All students really waiting long time you guys letters.

Anyway, the sexy library was done.

But, I don't have digital camera.

That's why, I cann't send library photo to you guys.

Also, these day here are not many people.

I think, people want to back home around christmas and new year.

As soon as possible, I'll try to get library photo file.

And than, I'll sending you guys.



Seeya.

Yong Gu in Phoudindaeng Organic Farm.




Yeah!! recevied yong gu's email, tell us that he received our parcel we send over 2 weeks ago. really really very happy!! me and wh's effort and of coz moneyyy~ pays off!! weee...~!=)